- "After experiencing a prolonged period of insomnia, (due to stress I’m sure!), Sophie suggested that I try taking ‘Beauty Sleep’. I am now a week in, but from the first night, I slept soundly, and have done since starting it."Mrs B
- "Beauty Sleep has really helped!! I don’t have that much trouble getting off to sleep, but I have trouble getting back to sleep and often wake very early, I’ve managed to get back to sleep easier and have managed even to sleep till nearly 8am one day, which is unheard of for me! Hehe"
- "Having suffered from insomnia on and off since childhood, I am relishing Beauty Sleep. Not only does it taste lovely but it induces a good quality sleep."Naomi
- "It really has helped me nod off. Feels warm and settling. Really works. I recommended to friend with Fibromyalgia and she slept better for first time in years!"
- "I was struggling to sleep and discovered Beauty sleep by accident. It is a miracle worker. I slept like a baby the first time I took it. Tastes delicious as well."
- "I’m really loving Beauty Sleep. I’m having a particularly stressful month (my father-in-law is very ill, my son broke three bones playing football last weekend, my daughters have been doing A Level and GCSE mocks and my husband has been abroad with work). Normally I would really struggle to sleep when my life is so hectic, but I’ve been getting a good 7 hours every night and the alarm is waking me up in the morning for the first time in years!"
- "I thought it was a soothing drink with a really lovely taste. After getting up during the night I did get back to sleep quickly and woke feeling refreshed and energised which rarely happens. I had a really good night’s sleep."Anne
- "…it’s taken a few days to really make a difference but I’ve gone from four hours to seven and a half which is amazing. Ihave to admit I’ve tried so many things over the last year. When I say this works, I mean it."Suzie
- "I just love beauty sleep. I didn't take it on holiday with me and although I slept ok I couldn't wait to get home so I could drink it again with warm oat milk in the evening. Sophie's father Brian discovered I had a milk allergy when I was about 4 so I've always kept up with what the Lamb's advice is and really enjoy reading Sophie and Naomi's blogs."Elaine
- "The first night, I slept like a log – the first time in ages. I felt so refreshed and chilled the next day. I continued to drink it every night up to my race and I continued to sleep brilliantly. On race day I was SO calm and raced the best I have done in ages."Amy
- "I love Beauty Sleep. Before I started taking the drink I’d been having broken sleep. Sometimes 5 hours sometimes a minimum of 2. Beauty Sleep has literally changed my life. I now sleep throughout the night. Thank you sooo much."Shannon
- "After 33 years of not sleeping, I tried Beauty Sleep. First night, I slept for four hours. My, did I feel good. Second night five and a half hours. Third night, six plus hours – the most uninterrupted sleep I’ve had in all these years."Christobell
- "Sleep has been something which I have struggled on and off with for years…at times when I’ve needed sleep the most for healing; it has eluded me. It was after one such time that I started taking Beauty Sleep and I can honestly say it works. This does the trick and people have also said I look well too and that my skin is glowing…"Serena
- "… it made a miraculous and immediate effect on my skin. Literally the next day my skin felt soo refreshed. My skin had been grey and dry and instantly felt plumper and had a glow. Since then it’s been getting better and better..."
- "It tastes divine and since drinking this before bed, I’ve never slept so well and DEEPLY! Not only is this fantastic, but it’s great for your skin and anxiety. Omg, it really is amazing. Cannot recommend highly enough."Suzie
- "Beauty sleep is amazing …. my partner and I have been using it for just over a week now and we are sleeping like babies …. would recommend to anyone who has trouble sleeping…. it is so good 😊😊😊"Tracy
- "Beauty Sleep is really helping my sleep quality. It’s a cleverly designed product which covers a lot of bases. Really impressed and pleased with the results."Beverley
- "As a Senior, my life has been changed for the better by Beauty Sleep. I still wake in the night but with a pleasantly sedated feeling and soon go off again. Most importantly, I rise refreshed."Vic
- "Love this stuff. – tastes delicious and I am sleeping right through from 10pm to 6am…I thought I slept quite well but I’m falling asleep and sleeping the whole night – I honestly can’t remember the last time I did that and I am feeling so much better for it."Donna
- "…An hour before bed I warm my milk and add 2 scoops of Beauty Sleep, it tastes lovely just bliss. It just seems to help stop the cogs turning and I drift off to sleep. Brilliant."Teresa
- "…normally it takes about 2-3hrs for me to fall asleep but with beauty sleep it was less then 1hr! And after little one woke me up in the middle of the night I could go back to sleep with no problem. Plus it tastes great!..."Ajita
- "After three weeks of no sleep due to the crazy stresses of modern life I bought ‘beauty sleep’. This has given me back the gift of sleep and having taken it for a few days has given my body back its sleep rhythm."Elisa
- "Took Beauty Sleep for the first time last night and slept 8 hours for the very first time in years – definitely highly recommend and will continue to use. Woke up feeling refreshed instead of being tired and irritable."Shona
- "It really works for me. Astonishing product! Thank you very much I’m Done Counting Sheep! Nice one x"Linda
- "Wonderful product…it's reset my bar and my sleep is deeply refreshing."Mandy
- “I just love your product - it truly has changed my life and that of my two sons, one of which has had the most dreadful time with insomnia. He was so desperate I've been sharing my last package of it with him this week and it has really helped him. He said 'that drink really works' and went on to say that he wished he'd known about it years ago, so we're very happy customers!”
- "My GP referred me to a sleep disorder clinic to see if there was an explanation for my extreme tiredness during the day. The sleep clinic suggested ‘heavy duty’ amphetamines so I decided to seek alternative help. Sophie quickly identified the problem and immediately set a remedy in place. A few days into this treatment, I awoke and felt restored, something, which I had not experienced for a very long time. Since this day all the previous symptoms had dissipated and the follow-up sleep study, as I expected, resulted in me being discharged!"
- "... I feel completely relaxed and don’t seem to suffer the anxiety spikes which so often happened at 3am. Thank you Sophie for giving me some chilled, restful sleep."Lea
Trouble sleeping? The blogs on this page explore sleep problems in more detail so you can better understand what’s keeping you awake at night
Sleep problems explained
Our experience and research has shown that the problem with sleep resides not in your head but in your body. Or at least that’s where it starts. What you eat, how your cells function and the ease at which your body maintains balance (or homeostasis) is where the secret to sleep is to be found. Sleep hygiene has a part to play but what we know is, when it comes to good quality sleep, what matters most is your internal environment, not the external one.
Sleep hygiene is only part of the sleep problem
But before you go and chuck out the lavender oil with the Epsom salt bath water, we’re not dismissing “sleep hygiene” altogether, we should clarify here that we have a somewhat different take on it. When we think “sleep hygiene” we think of factors which help to set the scene for sleep because our external environment does indeed strongly influence our internal environment. But getting a good night’s sleep needs more than meditation and comfy mattresses, as one of Sophie’s clients, Lorraine, recently put it:
What’s contributing to the insomnia epidemic? Read on.
Read our blog posts below to find out more about our approach and common causes that are contributing to the insomnia epidemic. Here is where we explain the common myths, facts, news stories concerning sleep problems so you can better understand what could be keeping you awake in the middle of the night. If you have any questions or comments please get in touch socially or via email, we’d love to hear from you.
10 . 01 . 19
postReading Time: 1 minute Read more
Following a gluten free diet? Here's what else we've found we need to be 'free-from' to be in good health…