A unique and naturally effective approach to sleep
that starts with our bedtime drink
We Get People To Sleep Naturally
- "After experiencing a prolonged period of insomnia, (due to stress I’m sure!), Sophie suggested that I try taking ‘Beauty Sleep’. I am now a week in, but from the first night, I slept soundly, and have done since starting it."Mrs B
- "Beauty Sleep is really helping my sleep quality. It’s a cleverly designed product which covers a lot of bases. Really impressed and pleased with the results."Beverley
- "I thought it was a soothing drink with a really lovely taste. After getting up during the night I did get back to sleep quickly and woke feeling refreshed and energised which rarely happens. I had a really good night’s sleep."Anne
- "It really works for me. Astonishing product! Thank you very much I’m Done Counting Sheep! Nice one x"Linda
- "My GP referred me to a sleep disorder clinic to see if there was an explanation for my extreme tiredness during the day. The sleep clinic suggested ‘heavy duty’ amphetamines so I decided to seek alternative help. Sophie quickly identified the problem and immediately set a remedy in place. A few days into this treatment, I awoke and felt restored, something, which I had not experienced for a very long time. Since this day all the previous symptoms had dissipated and the follow-up sleep study, as I expected, resulted in me being discharged!"
- "Beauty sleep is amazing …. my partner and I have been using it for just over a week now and we are sleeping like babies …. would recommend to anyone who has trouble sleeping…. it is so good 😊😊😊"Tracy
- "… it made a miraculous and immediate effect on my skin. Literally the next day my skin felt soo refreshed. My skin had been grey and dry and instantly felt plumper and had a glow. Since then it’s been getting better and better..."
- "Sleep has been something which I have struggled on and off with for years…at times when I’ve needed sleep the most for healing; it has eluded me. It was after one such time that I started taking Beauty Sleep and I can honestly say it works. This does the trick and people have also said I look well too and that my skin is glowing…"Serena
- "After three weeks of no sleep due to the crazy stresses of modern life I bought ‘beauty sleep’. This has given me back the gift of sleep and having taken it for a few days has given my body back its sleep rhythm."Elisa
- "…An hour before bed I warm my milk and add 2 scoops of Beauty Sleep, it tastes lovely just bliss. It just seems to help stop the cogs turning and I drift off to sleep. Brilliant."Teresa
- "... I feel completely relaxed and don’t seem to suffer the anxiety spikes which so often happened at 3am. Thank you Sophie for giving me some chilled, restful sleep."Lea
- "After 33 years of not sleeping, I tried Beauty Sleep. First night, I slept for four hours. My, did I feel good. Second night five and a half hours. Third night, six plus hours – the most uninterrupted sleep I’ve had in all these years."Christobell
- "Having suffered from insomnia on and off since childhood, I am relishing Beauty Sleep. Not only does it taste lovely but it induces a good quality sleep."Naomi
- "Love this stuff. – tastes delicious and I am sleeping right through from 10pm to 6am…I thought I slept quite well but I’m falling asleep and sleeping the whole night – I honestly can’t remember the last time I did that and I am feeling so much better for it."Donna
- "The first night, I slept like a log – the first time in ages. I felt so refreshed and chilled the next day. I continued to drink it every night up to my race and I continued to sleep brilliantly. On race day I was SO calm and raced the best I have done in ages."Amy
- "It tastes divine and since drinking this before bed, I’ve never slept so well and DEEPLY! Not only is this fantastic, but it’s great for your skin and anxiety. Omg, it really is amazing. Cannot recommend highly enough."Suzie
- "As a Senior, my life has been changed for the better by Beauty Sleep. I still wake in the night but with a pleasantly sedated feeling and soon go off again. Most importantly, I rise refreshed."Vic
- "Took Beauty Sleep for the first time last night and slept 8 hours for the very first time in years – definitely highly recommend and will continue to use. Woke up feeling refreshed instead of being tired and irritable."Shona
- "…it’s taken a few days to really make a difference but I’ve gone from four hours to seven and a half which is amazing. Ihave to admit I’ve tried so many things over the last year. When I say this works, I mean it."Suzie
- "I love Beauty Sleep. Before I started taking the drink I’d been having broken sleep. Sometimes 5 hours sometimes a minimum of 2. Beauty Sleep has literally changed my life. I now sleep throughout the night. Thank you sooo much."Shannon
- "…normally it takes about 2-3hrs for me to fall asleep but with beauty sleep it was less then 1hr! And after little one woke me up in the middle of the night I could go back to sleep with no problem. Plus it tastes great!..."Ajita
- "Wonderful product…it's reset my bar and my sleep is deeply refreshing."Mandy
Can’t Sleep? We can help with your insomnia!
As former insomniacs we are done counting sheep. We’ve been there, done that and are now back asleep, at night, as we should. If you can’t sleep, then this blog is for you. It’s where we share our knowledge, experience and the naturally effective remedies that work for us (and our clients). Our goal is to help you, our fellow insomniacs, get back to sleep naturally and with integrity. Your success is our success.
Here’s why you can’t sleep
Here’s what we know about insomnia. When you’re lying awake, wondering if you’ll ever get back or simply off to sleep, it’s very tempting to view the inability to sleep as a symptom of psychological distress. Believe us when we say we know how distressing this can be. And whilst we know sleepless nights can be the result of worry, from what we’ve learned, experienced and seen, we do not believe that is the case with the majority of insomniacs.
Sleep hygiene is only part of the solution
Bottom line, our experience and research has shown that the problem with sleep resides not in your head but in your body. Or at least that’s where it starts. What you eat, how well you store glycogen, how high your stress hormones are, are some of the places where the secret to sleep is to be found. Yes, sleep hygiene can play a part to set the scene for sleep but on its own it can be a fruitless endeavor. In our experience, what matters most is your internal environment, not the external one
Millions of people, right across the globe, are struggling to sleep every night – so you’re not alone.
Here is where we offer the sleep solutions that work for us and our network of insomniacs including the natural remedies that work the best.
We hope you find this blog a useful resource for helping you get back to sleep. Join the club if you want to stay in touch by entering your email into the box below – we’ll only send you information that we know can help you sleep.
Read our latest blog on how to Sleep Better
Having become more aware of the impact of stress on physiology I realise that much of my stressors are unnatural: chemicals, WiFi, fake light. So I am trying to take a more #natural approach one product at a time. First off #deodorant - is there a really good natural brand?
Made by Sophie to help us all get to sleep naturally. Our bedtime drink is designed to calm the stress hormones and relax the mind.That’s why it works. Try it at https://t.co/ook2pYOmFE your skin, nails and hair will thank you for it too #sleep #beautysleep #insomnia https://t.co/J1vw8ya9mX